3.55 alpha open testing

For english-speaking users. Welcome!
CTPAHHuK
Level 23 Hero
Level 23 Hero

3.55 alpha open testing

Post by CTPAHHuK »

First, i must give message to Equi team message from Lord Nadicius french strong player:
Lord Nadicus wrote:Firstly a big thank you to equilibris, without which our favorite game would have been obsolete since a long time.

Regarding changes of bugs everything is great, I could see that when a diplomatic army being filled stacks doesn't disappear anymore. No more moves bugs, bug of tavern if we recruit a hero j7 doesn't gives another hero on day 1 week 1, Great!!

For changes in order to pass the Level 1 and 2 best levels 3 a good news
But I have some things to say about this:

1. Alignments as chaos and nature with which the hit 'n run is very efficient will be even more.
2. Number of maps require significant changes.

And the transition to equi 3.55 I think should be gradual.

Regarding artifacts I advocate strongly that some artifacts such as ring of speed helm mullich medallion of honor pass on major.
For the ring of speed is well enough to add an extra +1 speed combat would be absolutely enormous.
I therefore recommended to add more speed to a medallion of honor or the Helmet of commandment or the shield Richard lion heart.
I have not yet seen the effects of new artifacts and look forward to test it to give my opinion.

In terms of spells, I find them very well, and move dissipated mass level 4 why not, against the fate of endurance is very good in life.
I find it completely absurd to pass in order that already has the endurance potions and the ability to have town portal.
One exception I have not found the list of changes made by huk, the spell drain life gives hp beyond the normal maximum for the hero.

I am waiting to receive impatiently a more finalized version of equil 3.55 and an exhaustive list of changes for more tets go deeper. Thank you.
Second, the Preliminary results of open alpha testing:
Magic (there is a view discussed by the guild):
Very good for everybody , but 2 things :
- endurance is more important for life. It must rest for life.
- Mass dispel is better on 3rd level order

For creatures (there is a view creatures upgrade):
- always problem with gnasher and catapult who have big price and we are very very weak…
- dark champion have so big price and so big experice, it’s hard to have a lot…
- dragon golem must be better to compense bad moral
- the for dragon fearies, to weak…
- must change gobelin knight higher, it’s important it will be more than vampire…

For game :
- the creatures are better, it’s possible to have hero too ? defense + 3 with each level and resist magic + 5% each level maybe
- can fix the bug of experience given by death creatures on the end of fight (sometimes no xp)
- item experience given by the creatures on caracteristiques of creatures (with attaque, defense, healt % resis magic…)

Electronic signature: M8mat, Pacobac, CTPAHHuK, Lord Nadicus, Marcel1, Mdt 1, Camoes, Duranix, Dakte, NegusLeJusticier.
CTPAHHuK
Level 23 Hero
Level 23 Hero

Post by CTPAHHuK »

1st post here is summarize opinion of AC players. I need comment it.
Lord Nadicus wrote:Regarding changes of bugs everything is great, I could see that when a diplomatic army being filled stacks doesn't disappear anymore. No more moves bugs, bug of tavern if we recruit a hero j7 doesn't gives another hero on day 1 week 1, Great!!
1. It is seems Move bug really fixed in 3.55 alpha. But we need test it more.
2. Bug with buy 2 heroes in tavern during 2nd week is NOT fixed. We need fix it.
Lord Nadicus wrote:Regarding artifacts I advocate strongly that some artifacts such as ring of speed helm mullich medallion of honor pass on major.
For the ring of speed is well enough to add an extra +1 speed combat would be absolutely enormous.
I therefore recommended to add more speed to a medallion of honor or the Helmet of commandment or the shield Richard lion heart.
I have not yet seen the effects of new artifacts and look forward to test it to give my opinion.
Lord Nadicus have idea about move few minor arties (Ring of speed, Mullich helm, Medallion of Honor) to Major with cancel last changes. In my opinion it is big change. I was talking with M8mat and we solution for powerful arties:
- Mullich's Helm of Leadership: All friendly targets get +2 morale, +1 movement and +1 speed (back to old - only +2 moral, because it is very powerful).
- Medal of Honor: All friendly targets get +2 morale +10% to attack. (back to only moral) .
- Ring of Speed: Gives all friendly targets +2 to their speed in combat and +1 to movement. (back to only +2 speed).
- Sniper's Crossbow: Increases the hero's Ranged Attack by 15, and negates all range and obstacles penalties. All friendly creatures also have no range penalties. (Look - we have minor Black Bow +20 RA only, thats why lets Sniper's Crossbow give 5 RA + negates all range and obstacles penalties for hero and his army).
- Gloves +15% to movement points of army (better +20%, speed is main part of interesting on-line games, slow game is boring).

Few changes agreed by Expert wisdom Shnurov:
- Titans blade go to minor (make -10 moral of target).
- Magic Mirror go to minor (the same effect like advanced class Tactic + Death magic).
M8mat wrote:Very good for everybody , but 2 things :
- endurance is more important for life. It must rest for life.
- Mass dispel is better on 3rd level order.
Accepted for change.
M8mat wrote:For creatures (there is a view creatures upgrade):
- always problem with gnasher and catapult who have big price and we are very very weak…
- dark champion have so big price and so big experice, it’s hard to have a lot…
-dragon golem must be better to compense bad moral
- the for dragon fearies, to weak…
- must change gobelin knight higher, it’s important it will be more than vampire…
Accepted for changes:
1. Gnashers will have low price (3500).
2. Goblin knight now have big exp and price - the most of 3 lvl.
We need discussion in future:
1. Problem with 0 moral of Dragon golems and 0 moral, low speed and move points of Catapultes.
2. Need we change Faeries Dragons and Dark champions?

[quote="M8mat]For game :
- the creatures are better, it’s possible to have hero too ? defense + 3 with each level and resist magic + 5% each level maybe
- can fix the bug of experience given by death creatures on the end of fight (sometimes no xp)
- item experience given by the creatures on caracteristiques of creatures (with attaque, defense, healt % resis magic…)[/quote]
We agree for change:
- If we upgrade creatures, then lets hero take +2 defense on each lvl (now +1). Then 15 lvl hero will have 40 defense. It is make more interesting final fight.
Will be good:
- Have info in army window about Exp of creatures :)
We need in future:
- Test when we have bug with info after Fight. Sometimes we can't look how much Exp we won.
malik378
Level 1 Hero
Level 1 Hero

malik

Post by malik378 »

Regarding artifacts I advocate strongly that some artifacts such as ring of speed helm mullich medallion of honor pass on major.
Braindumps brain-dump.biz
Debrakab
Level 1 Hero
Level 1 Hero

3 55 alpha open testing

Post by Debrakab »

That would be cool, id like that. Ill also look into the animation section youre talking about, and mess around a bit more with it. Thanks